- The site is 8½ years old! It opened on Thursday July 25, 2002.
- The site started with various names before "Rave". Prior names were: Purely Elegant, Tiffani Thiessen Image Archive and Thiessen Pictures.
- The site was originally on these domains: wastedglam.net/tiffani/, hold-on.org/tiffani/, thiessenpictures.com (now it's a gallery).
- Before starting the site, I didn't know much about Tiffani. Honestly, I started it to get to know her - and I'm glad I did! She's brilliant!
- Tiffani has seen the site! I don't know if she visits often, but she has thanked me for working on it :)
- Tiffani and R. Dean Johnson have helped me out in sending prizes over for a contest - they sent 2 autographs and "Just Pray" on DVD unreleased!
A Note From Jess
I'm Jess and thanks for visiting my fansite dedicated on the fun-loving actress Tiffani Thiessen!
I am currently a college graduate working as a web designer/developer. I love my job, and honestly, RAVE is the site that got me into web design, so I love to put any free time I have towards this site.
Taking time out of coding and designing, I enjoy tuning into tv shows, shooting pool, working out, and shopping.
Thank you for taking the time out to learn a little bit about me and hopefully, I accomplished my mission for you, the visitor: to enjoy the site and keep coming back!
My Other Sites
Frequently Asked Questions/Facts
- Where did you get all of the pictures?
- From various places: mostly from the internet, magazines, some message boards (a lot from Celeb World back in the day), and a lot from fans who just send things in!
- Do you need help on this site?
- Yes! I actually do. I'm always on the lookout for Tiffani pictures, information, makeup styles, anything! So send in what you have and I can put it up on the site for you and the visitors.
- How can I contact Tiffani?
- You can try by signing her guestbook on her official site or sending her a message on Twitter.
- What happened with Jennie & Tiffani's friendship?
- To be honest, I don't know! I have no official word on this, I know just as much as the person asking. I know, a lot of times, friends just drift apart as they grow older. But who knows what could have happened!